T-Shaped Curved Foam Cut To Size
Are you looking for T-shaped curved foam cut to size? Simply select a foam grade, enter your required dimensions and we'll cut the foam to your measurements. Plus, place your order before 10am to enjoy free next day delivery when you spend £25 or more.
5% off when you spend £50 on foam cut to size products
10% off when you spend £100 on foam cut to size product
15% off when you spend £150 on foam cut to size product
20% off when you spend £200 on foam cut to size product
Foam grades and suitability:
FS Budget 33H Blue Foam - The Budget Blue Foam (Grade 33) is our most used high-density foam grade. It is a firm foam, widely used for dining pads, upholstery repairs, garden seating, window seats and caravan seating. For high-use items, please choose the Premium Blue foam instead.
FS Premium 39H Blue Firm Foam - Our Premium Blue Firm Foam (Grade 39) is a high-density foam, perfect for sofa seats if you are looking for a very firm cushion. It is also suitable for many other applications, including upholstery repairs, boat seating, caravan and campervan seating, window seats, dining pads and much more. Grade 39 is a premium version of Grade 33 so will naturally last a lot longer.
FS40 Luxury Reflex Grey Foam - Our Luxury Reflex Grey Foam (Grade 40) is a premium high-density foam with a high resistance and a bounce-back touch. It’s medium feel foam, ideal for sofa seat replacements providing comfort and resistance.
FS 30 Premium Soft Blue Foam - Our Premium Soft Blue Foam (Grade 30) is a very soft foam, which in the upholstery trade is usually used for back cushions and this grade is also used for soft mattress toppers. Not recommended for any seating application!.
FS 6lb Recon Foam - Our 6lb Recon Foam is a very firm grade, used for hard-wearing seats. It’s ideal for bar seating and stools, church kneelers, gym mats and other hard-wearing commercial furniture.
Memory Foam - Our Memory Foam is a high quality foam, used to add extra comfort and support to any mattress. It can also be used for mattress toppers, pillows, wheelchair cushions and much more.
FS400 Luxury Reflex Pink Foam - Our Luxury Reflex Pink Foam is a premium high-density soft foam. This foam grade is a suitable choice for the replacement of sofa back cushions (which are fibre filled or foam filled).
FS24 White Foam - Our White Foam is a budget craft foam, that can be used for crafts projects, upholstery repairs, headboards and much more. Not suitable for sitting on!
We offer T-Shaped Curved Foam cut to size, perfect to give your old furniture a new lease of life. Just put your required dimensions and you can get an instant online quote.
We offer bespoke solutions for any foam replacement need, from super soft to firm high-density foam. Find out more about our nine foam grades and their intended uses HERE.
Our T-shape foam cut to size complies with the requirements of the Furniture & Furnishings Fire Safety Regulations 1998.
How to order foam cut to size:
1. Select your required shape Firstly, make sure you have selected your required foam shape. Not looking for T-shaped curved foam cushion? Browse our foam shapes, or submit a custom template.
2. Take measurements and enter a size Afterwards, you’ll need to enter your required measurements in mm, cm or inches.
3. Choose a foam type Next, choose a foam type. We supply foam cut to size in nine different foam grades, from chip foam to luxury cushion foam.
4. Choose additions Select any additional products you require. For instance, we recommend using dacron and stockinette for sofa cushion refills, as they make it easier to fit the foam into the cushion and can help prevent wear.
5. Place your order Finally, it’s time to place your order. All orders placed before 10 am will qualify for free next day delivery, so you’ll receive your foam cut to size as soon as possible.
Need help? Get in touch with our friendly customer service team today, who will be happy to assist with your query.