Terms and Conditions
This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’/Foam Superstore.
A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
A. The trademarks and logos;
B. The design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
C. All the software used in relation to this website.
We are the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
Foam Superstore could impose changes anytime to the site, this may affect terms & conditions so all customers need to review terms & conditions at all times.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer’s details with any 3rd parties.
Payment and delivery policy
Foam Superstore will take payment on orders in full. We aim to dispatch made to order items (Made to Measure Boxed Seat Covers 10-15 Working Days), (Foam Cut 2 Size 3-5 Working Days).
Using this website
a. in a way that affects how it is run;
b. in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportion-ably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
c. using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
If you provide content for this website
1. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
2. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
3. By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
a. is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
b. will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offence or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
c. does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
d. does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website;
e. will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
f. will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
4. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website
5. We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
6. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
7. You use the website at your own risk.
8. You should not rely on the website for advice.
9. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
a. there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
b. the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
10. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
11. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
b. business or business opportunities;
c. savings you expect to make;
e. use of, or corruption to information; or
12. If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
a. using or relying on the website;
b. not being able to use the website;
c. any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
d. theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
e. goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
f. any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole agreement
13. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
Certainly, I apologize for the oversight. Here’s the updated Returns section:
**Return and Refund Policy at Foam Superstore**
At Foam Superstore, we value your satisfaction and strive to deliver quality products. Our return and refund policy is designed to address various scenarios, ensuring a fair and transparent process.
Foam Superstore will issue refunds on the following items only if they are faulty or fail to meet the customer’s specifications:
– Foam Cut to Size
– Made-to-Measure Boxed Seat Covers
– Bean Bag/Bean Chair
**Faulty Items Procedure:**
Customers must contact us within 7 days of receiving the items if they are found to be faulty. Once returned to our warehouse, the goods will undergo inspection. If the fault lies with Foam Superstore, we will rectify the goods. If rectification is not possible, a refund will be issued. Please note that the customer is responsible for return postage fees.
To initiate a refund or exchange, please follow these instructions:
1. Contact us before returning any item(s).
2. Re-pack the item securely, ensuring it is well-protected even if not in its original packaging.
3. Return the package using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage. Do not post the package through the post box without a certificate of posting.
4. Keep the certificate of postage safe as proof of return.
Once we receive the returned item in satisfactory condition, we will either issue a refund or dispatch the replacement item(s) accordingly. Please note that refunds cover the full purchase cost of the item, excluding postage costs.
Made-to-order items cannot be returned unless faulty by Foam Superstore’s behalf.
**Condition of Returned Items:**
Returned or exchanged products must be securely wrapped to prevent damage during transit. Any damage to the items during return shipping will impact the refund.
**Inspection and Repostage Fees:**
If an item is deemed faulty upon inspection, and no defect is found or all sizes have been cut correctly, the customer will be liable for repostage fees.
**Faulty Items Investigation:**
In the event of a potential fault with an item, whether it pertains to the foam or fabric, all faulty items will be sent back to the respective manufacturer (foam or fabric) for a comprehensive investigation. This process aims to determine the cause of the fault or problem and to confirm the presence of a manufacturer fault or defect.
If the investigation reveals that the fault is indeed attributable to the manufacturing process, Foam Superstore will take appropriate measures to rectify the issue. This may involve issuing a replacement or, if not feasible, providing a refund.
**Repostage Fees for Non-Defective Items:**
If, upon inspection, it is determined that the item is not defective, and there is no fault found in either the foam or fabric, the customer will be liable for repostage fees. This includes situations where all sizes have been cut correctly, and the fault does not originate from the manufacturing process.
The safe return and the cost of returning goods are the buyer’s responsibility. We recommend using a secure delivery service with tracking for all returned items.
Foam Superstore is committed to ensuring a positive shopping experience for all our customers, and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to our return and refund policy.
Fabrics and Colour shades
Colour shades of fabrics displayed may vary due to photography and therefore can’t guarantee there will be an exact match to what’s displayed on screen. Please refer to free fabric samples to confirm shades before purchase. Refunds will not be issued to customers if a sample has not been requested.
Customers should note that when purchasing on different occasions colour shades may not be an exact match we strongly recommend ordering all items required at the same time to avoid disappointment, Refunds Won’t be issued should this occur.
Cancellation On Orders
Cancellation on any orders will be entitled to a refund. However, if work has commenced on any items that are Foam cut 2 size, made 2 measure boxed seat covers, then foam superstore can’t offer a refund due to this being a make to order service / cut length service and therefore items can’t be resold. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy any orders that go past this deadline will not be entitled to a refund.
Foam Product Disclaimers
Foam is a chemically produced product and may contain a smell upon receiving your goods, Please note foam superstore can’t issue refunds should this occur, We recommend giving foam breathing time before placing into any coverings.
Foam with dacron can add up to 1.5cm on your depth
Foam Superstore will not be liable for any goods lost by our nominated courier, We will always ensure to support any customer and raise claims with the courier provider should this problem arise. Any lost goods will be reissued by Foam Superstore once we have raised claims with courier services.
Foam Superstore has a tolerance of up to 1cm in width x length x depth sizes, Upon packaging sizes may be slightly smaller then cut due to packaging wrapping. Foam Superstore will only issue refunds if a customer provides images of the incorrect goods and falls out of our tolerance bracket.
Please Note that all quoted lead times commence upon receiving any templates/sofa cushions from the customer and not the order date, If you decide to send items directly please ensure you select a tracked service, Foam Superstore will not be liable for any lost mail sent direct from customer.
Terms and Conditions for Voucher/Rebate Cards
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our voucher/rebate cards. By accessing or using the card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use the card.
- Redemption Eligibility:
- Our voucher/rebate cards are intended for individual use only and cannot be combined with other orders or promotions.
- Card Validity:
- The voucher/rebate cards are valid for a limited time only. The expiration date is indicated on the card.
- Redemption Period:
- Cardholders must claim their voucher/rebate within 30 days of the issuance date. After this period, the card will become invalid, and no claims will be accepted.
- Card Usage:
- The voucher/rebate card can only be used for a single transaction and cannot be split across multiple orders.
- The voucher/rebate card is non-transferable and can only be used by the individual to whom it was issued.
- The voucher/rebate card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts, or vouchers.
- Lost or Stolen Cards:
- In the event that the voucher/rebate card is lost or stolen, it will not be reissued, and the value will not be reimbursed.
- Fraudulent Activity:
- Any fraudulent activity or misuse of the voucher/rebate card will result in immediate voidance of the card, and legal action may be taken.
- Limitation of Liability:
- The company is not responsible for any unauthorized use, lost, or stolen voucher/rebate cards.
- Modification of Terms:
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
- Contact Information:
- For any questions or concerns regarding the voucher/rebate cards or these terms and conditions, please contact our customer support at email@example.com.
By using the voucher/rebate card, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Foams Superstore UK LTD
Unit 3 Station Road Walker
Newcastle Upon Tyne
VAT Reg No: 335376688
Contact: 0191 2620769